UPDATE: Mclean Bible Hearing Set for Friday — Capstone Report (3/16/2023)
ATTENTION!! Court of Appeals Granted a Hearing on the Court’s Dismissal of 1st Injunction! Date: 2/16 /2022 9am
McLean Bible Church Claims Court Cannot Enforce Ban on Affiliation with SBC. — Capstone Report (1/11/2023)
MBC Removes Church Memberships Without Cause, then Claims Former Members Cannot Sue for Misuse of Donations or Violations to the Constitution. (1/6/2023)
MBC Claims Statue of Limitations Prevents 2nd Court Case From Being Heard. (1/6/2023)
McLean Bible Church Submits a Motion to Dismiss the 2nd Court Case (see 2nd Court Case below). (1/6/2023)
2nd Court Case — McLean Bible Church Sued for ‘Breach of Contract’ over SBC Ties and Mistreatment of Members. (12/11/2022)
Dec 7, 2022 Budget Meeting — Recommendation to VOTE NO….and why (12/6/2022)
Reply Brief of Appellants — Steve Gaskins, et. al. (10/10/2022)
Letter Warning of Possible 2nd Lawsuit Against McLean Bible Church (8/11/22)
Press Release for Injunction Appeal (7/22/2022)
Appeal Petition to Court’s Dismissal of Injunction (7/22/2022)
Opening Brief of Appellants — Steve Gaskins, et. al. (07/22/2022)
Appeal Initial Filing (7/22/2022)
Fairfax Judge Dismisses McLean Bible Church Court Injunction (6/27/2022)
McLean Bible Church’s Ministries List Over the Years (2002, 2008, 2019, 2021, 2022). Many ministries have come and gone at MBC. As MBC members and attendees have departed, and as Leadership has changed the Church’s focus and direction, ministries have disappeared. Click to see the list of the ministries and programs that are part of MBC’s past (and present). Note: X tells When a ministry was and is currently Active
David Platt has stated repeatedly that McLean Bible Church is not a member of the Southern Baptist Convention (SBC). Brian Autry, Executive Director of the SBC of Virginia states otherwise. This is his e-mail. The SBC of Virginia is a partnership of more than 700 Southern Baptist Churches. Is MBC Southern Baptist, and Do We Really Want to Be???
After destroying a thriving church, the Platt-ERA administration faces a jury trial in Fairfax County Circuit Court over rigged elections, disregarding the church constitution, and gross mistreatment of church members.
- Pictures of empty seats and parking lots tell the story of the disastrous collapse in attendance and enthusiasm under the Platt and SBC-era Administration
- Members complain of being abused, threatened, intimidated, bullied, slandered, and pressured to leave
- Suspicions of financial corruption, dirty dealings, and mismanagement continue to linger
- An estimated quarter-million dollars of church donations have already been used to pay lawyers that oppose those wanting to restore McLean Bible’s tradition of fair elections, fair opportunity to voice dissent, and due process
- Could the final bill for these attorneys reach 1 million, all at the expense of the MBC congregation?
- Open invitation for MBC leadership to appear publicly in a recorded forum to defend their actions and respond to complaints and set the record straight have gone unanswered.
/ / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / /